top of page
Past Guest Speaker Events: Recordings Provided Upon Request
- Wed, Mar 15WebinarJoin us as we talk about TRIAD and bring together Department of Defense Organizations and our community to talk about National Security & Defense needs, Private Sector innovations, and Resources to support both. There is no cost to attend Guest Speaker events, but advance registration is required.
- Wed, Nov 16WebinarVulcan is an innovation scouting platform, sponsored by USSOCOM, that provides networked capabilities for the discovery and assessment of capabilities of interest to U.S. National Security. The platform bridges the divide between public and private organizations to help national security challenges.
- Wed, Oct 19WebinarThe National Security Innovation Network, is a problem-solving network in the U.S. Department of Defense that helps to “drive the innovations that help us realize the better, safer, stronger world” and bring together defense, academic and entrepreneurial innovators to solve national security problem
- Wed, Sep 21WebinarThe DOD uses Science & Technology Scouts to find solutions to problems. The webinar will highlight how the TRIAD Program connects companies to the Scouts by learning how to provide the right information in the right format to catch the right people's attention!
- Wed, Jul 20WebinarPresents insights into how to best position your company to engage with these valuable DoD Business connectors. The presentation will also highlight technology interest areas and tips on where to look for assistance, information, and connections.
- Wed, Jun 15WebinarArmy Soldier Enhancement Program (SEP). during this session you will learn how SEP makes use of a "buy, try, and decide" methodology to secure equipment that improves the capabilities of the U.S. Warfighter.
- Wed, May 18WebinarTRIAD Guest Speaker Webinar: Mr. Brance Hudzietz from Army Futures Command / Army Applications Laboratory (AAL)His active areas of interest include Artificial Intelligence, autonomous robotics, cybersecurity, and the intersection of technology & art. His session will help break down barriers to entry, for early-stage companies who want to do business with AAL.
bottom of page